Most industrial units today use refrigeration for different cooling techniques. Water is the most common coolant used. This is a new progress in industrial water cooling towers, as it uses water cooling instead of air cooling. Here, the hot refrigerant is not cooled by the surrounding air, but uses water cooled by chillers.
This kind of technology has reduced the energy consumption and the overall size of the unit. The absence of cooling fans has also reduced the noise levels to a considerable extent. This, as a result, has increased the importance of low temperature cooling towers.
These low temp chilling devices have gained importance and are manufactured by well equipped engineers and technicians to be used in different applications. They were designed with the use of state-of-art-technology and advanced scientific knowledge.
The need for these ultra cool devices increases in the following scenarios:
- These new cooling devices have become very useful in industrial processes that require very cold conditions to operate.
- The technology used can create machines that can cool fluids to as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Another popular application of these cooling towers is for ice rink equipment items where the outside temperatures can be high.
- Petrochemical cooling projects also require these very ultra cooling towers to process the chemicals properly.
- These coolers are designed to function efficiently, regardless of the prevailing weather conditions and voltage levels in the region,
- Equipment pieces are designed using this technology to service the semiconductor industry and the aerospace sector.
- They are also used in the food and food processing related industries.
- They have found extensive use in the medical, scientific research, and sanitizing fields, too.
Apart from industrial purposes, these cooling devices are also available in portable forms. These devices are not very costly, as disposable refrigerants like liquid nitrogen and dry ice are no longer used for cooling. They use refrigerated chilling products, which are integrated into the device.
To meet the demands of different sectors, cooling systems are now available in fluid, contact and air cooling mediums with a wider range of temperature ranges.